Monday, December 04, 2006

I've got the itch...

In September I talked about tattoos and how much I really wanted a new one...well that feeling is coming on again.

The four tattoos that I have are nice.. one on my the inside of my right forearm...flowers; one on my right calf...flowers; one on my right thigh...a BIG butterfly; and one on my lower back (yes I know what they say about tattoos there) a pretty cool paisley pattern. But now I really want something new...the feeling you get while getting a tattoo is...well I don't know I just can't describe it.

Awhile back I had my tongue pierced and I loved it..

Maybe a tattoo will be a Christmas present from me to me :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling. I have 3 more planned for me, but I get to wait til I'm out of here to get them. Is 2 years gonna make a difference when they last a lifetime?
LW.

Anonymous said...

what about the Georgia peach? jo