Thursday, September 28, 2006

Tattoos




Ok, so I love Tattoos, there is something so sexy about them. I have four myself and really want another one. In particular I really, really, really want to get a peacock feather on my shoulder with the stem of it going down my arm. Now as you all know I work in the publishing industry and though I don't plan to be here forever (like some others) I do have an ultimate career goal and that is to be a professor. I know that there are some really cool schools that want their professors to be originals and they profs. wear jeans and tee-shirts that say shit like "if you are what you eat, then I could be you by morning" by some others aren't so loose. I am not a suit and high heels kind of girl. I wish I were but I'm not...and chubby girls just do not look good in heels. Ok, so back to the tattoos, so besides that fact that I don' t really have the money for a tattoo right now I just don't know about the shock factor of a big tattoo on my arm. My other tattoos are all well hidden, except maybe the one I hate on my forearm so it hasn't been a problem but on my shoulder where you would definelty see it when I have on short sleeves...I just don't know. I remember when I had my tongue pierced, it was such a gigantic deal at my job...they made me get a clear one or a pink one, I can't remember but I was so pissed. Hmmm....I need to think about this tattoo thing a little more.

No comments: