Friday, November 17, 2006

Fun, Fun, Fun

1. Explain what ended your last relationship.

I'll just say do not mess with straight girls who have boyfriends if you are bi-sexual 'cuz they'll leave your a** in a heartbeat

2.When was the last time you shaved?

Ummm, last week maybe :)

3. What were you doing this morning at 8 am?

Pushing the kitten off the bed...she insisted on licking my toes...i hate that!

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?

looking at the clock and wondering why in the hell am was awake at 8 am on a Saturday :(

5. Are you any good at math?

no, not at all...I need a calculator for simple things...it's pathetic..quick what's
9 X 9

6. Your prom night, what do you remember about it?

that's hard ummmm i wore a blue and white dress, my hair was curly and up...I danced with this crazy guy who had a huge crush on me...oooh i remember there was this couple (I can't remember who) but they were in a white limo and when they pulled up the driver got out and rolled out a red carpet...craziness...I went to high school in Charleston, West Virginia by the way so this was quite a sight!

7. Do you have any famous ancestors?

not that i know of

8. Have you had to take a loan out for school?

of course I live in the good old US of A where it's either your first born or take out a loan so yes

9. Last thing received in the mail?

a package from Old Navy and my alumni magazine from Otterbein College

10. How many different beverages have you had today?

none, but I'll be having my coke fix right after I finish this ;)

11. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?

no one can use this against me but the headliner was MC Hammer with Jodeci, Boys II Men, and 3,5,7...and I touched Hammer's nasty a** sweaty hand...I was so excited!

12. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?

nope...I avoid the sand at all costs ;)

13. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had done?

bridge

14. What is out your back door?

my cute doggie that is peeing right now and a little tree that's struggling in the cold and a rusty old a** swing set that the previous owners left here...b*t*h*s

15. What did you do last night?

we went to SurlyGirl Saloon and hung out with some friends and then I came home and read

16. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?

of course not, I have curly hair so what do you think?

17. Have you ever received one of those big tins with 3 different kinds of popcorn?

yes

18. Have you ever been to a planetarium?

no

19. Do you re-use towels after you shower?

yes

20. Something you are excited about?

Christmas is my favorite holiday and I can't wait...it's gonna be hard this year though...at my old job I got two weeks off paid and this year at the Hill I only get Christmas day off :( I had to take the day after as a personal day!

21. What is your favorite flavor of jell-o?

orange

22. Describe your key chain

the main part is a pink carabener (is that how you spell that?) I have two keys for the house, one for the garage, one for my old car and now one for my new car with one of those cool door unlocky things

23. Where do you keep your change?

change in the car goes in a purple change purse that my friend Christina gave me after she came back from Spain and in the house, it goes wherever but mostly in the change jar in the bedroom

24. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?

at my old job I had to give an update of a social service agency...i can't remember which one


25. What kind of winter coat do you own?

grey pea coat but i hardly wear it...

26. What was the weather like on your graduation day?

i think it was sunny we were inside so...


27. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?

open, gotta let the animals in


28. Do you love someone right now?

yes i do

29. Have you ever cheated on someone?

yes i have

30. Do you have a crush on someone right now?

maybe

No comments: