Thursday, November 23, 2006

GIVING THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

This has been a great year...every other blogger is certainly making a list of what they are thankful for so I shall continue the tradition :)

First, I want to say that THIS HAS BEEN A KICK ASS YEAR! So many positive things have happened for me, for Amelia, for our friends (especially Jen and Mandy), and for our families. We could not have asked for more.

So, the list
1. I have made so many new friends ( you know who you are) I am thinking of you all today ;)
2. I got to see Blair this year, which is quite a rare treat. B-I love you and Happy Thansgiving
3. I got a new job and left the shi**y one behind
4. Amelia got an attorney job
5. Our friends are having a baby
6. We bought a house
7. We bought a new car
8. Our families love us and are close by which we love!

Like I said this has been a great year and although that list isn't all inclusive I am thankful for it all and so much more.

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!

1 comment:

Jen said...

aw, yay. thanks for being thankful for our good fortune. xox