Friday, December 01, 2006

and One for good measure!

Three names I go by:
1. D-Dawg
2. Pickle
3. Sham

Three screen names I've had:
1. Pkle
2. Sham
3. Serendipity

Three physical things I like about myself:
1. My eyes
2. My teeth
3. My feet

Three physical things I don't like about myself:
1. My hair
2. My height
3. My weight

Three parts of my heritage:
1. English
2. German
3. Irish

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. pink panties
2. pink and orange bra
3. paisley tank top

Three favorite bands/musical artists:
1. Indigo Girls
2. The Eagles
3. Ani DiFranco

Three favorite songs:
1. Heal Over- KT Tunstall
2. She's Saving Me-Indigo Girls
3. Untouchable Face- Ani DiFranco

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. Lust
2. Laughter
3. Quiet

Two truths and a lie:
1. I have two sisters, both much much older that me
2. My father is dead.
3. Daily...I feel great about myself.

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
1. Nice straight teeth
2. Ass
3. Eyes (I love brown eyes but have always dated people with blue)

Three favorite hobbies:
1. Reading
2. Driving
3. Writing

Three things I want to do badly right now :
1. Go shopping
2. Read at a coffeeshop
3. Change clothes

Three things that scare me:
1. the dark
2. my mom dying
3. hitting a deer on the road

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. Coca-Cola
2. Email
3. Books

Three Careers you have considered or are considering:
1. English professor
2. Archaeologist
3. Chemist

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Alaska
2. Belarus
3. Galapagos Islands

Three kids' names you like:
1. Adaline
2. Marco
3. Georgia

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. say everything I've ever wanted to say to certain people
2. make love in Paris
3. see something of mine published.

Three ways I am stereotypically a boy:
1. I curse a lot
2. everyone says I walk like my dad and he was a boy does that count?
3. I rarely wear dresses/skirts/etc...

Three ways I am stereotypically a girl:
1. I love pink
2. I love gossip
3. I worry about everything

Three celeb crushes :
1. Taye Diggs
2. McSteamy not McDreamy :)
3 . Lauren Graham (pretty much the whole cast of Gilmore Girls including LOGAN he is hot.

No comments: