Tuesday, March 27, 2007

100th Post

I know that I promised pictures from our quick trip to IKEA in Pittsburgh and I will post them but first I wanted to let you all know that this is my 100th post. 100 posts can you believe it? I know that it is mostly my ramblings but I am looking at this as a way to keep a track of the goings on in this life that I am leading. I have already had to refer back to my archives for dates of certain things and for that I am grateful to have started this thing. I started this mostly to keep our (Amelia's and Dawn's) families updated on our goings on but what I've gotten back from it has been so much more than I could have asked for. When you can't talk to someone about something, not because you don't want to, but because you don't have the words, it's really nice to be able to come on here and just vent...basically to the world. I've gotten so much feedback and made so many friends that I am grateful...to you, to me (for allowing you to take a peek), and to the blogging community. I've received tons of tips, feedback, encouragement and friendship. Thank you, I am in awe of what this community of folks is doing for one another.

No comments: