Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fall

I freaking love fall, almost as much as I love winter ;)

I love the chill in the air, wearing jeans and sweatshirts, sporting tennis shoes to kick around the leaves scattered on the ground. Yesterday I was sitting at a light in my neighborhood and all of these orange and brown leaves just swirled ahead of me in the crosswalk, quite a lovely sight.

The seasons are changing as well as some other major things around here, updates coming soon...enjoy the end of summer!

3 comments:

Jen Kershner said...

Hey Dawn! Small world, huh? We come to Columbus fairly often. We have family in Upper Arlington! Who knew? I hope you are enjoying this gorgeous weather. It looks like there is more on the way. Thanks for stopping by to visit me.
Jen

Anonymous said...

Yep! Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love walking and swishing through the leaves and the nippy weather and the beautiful colors and... What can I say it is the best season.

CatNFiddle said...

Autumn is the best, I agree. I've already made reservations at my favorite B&B in the Laurel Highlands to enjoy leaf season. It might even be sweater weather this weekend!