Friday, December 26, 2008

First Christmas


Baby G has a wonderful first Christmas. My mom is out of town because my neice is getting married tomorrow so we were only in for traveling to Oberlin this year to be with Amelia's family. It was, as usual, lovely.

G was cranky pretty much the entire time which lately has been typical for her. She got tons of stuff from her Nonny and Pop Pop, her moms, and of course from Santa.




Oh and we got a Wii fit for Christmas so by next year I promise I'll be so hot! ;)

Oh and for Jojo, a picture of G's first two teeth! Click the picture to make it bigger!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the pic, but torture wasn't the best thought. But i love it any way... Jojo
I also thanks you very much for the updated family one too and you know how i feel about teddies..
Merry Christmas Jojo