Thursday, January 15, 2009

About me

If you know me, you know I am a PROCRASTINATOR! I have a serious problem with it and am trying to be better.

Currently I have at least 5 to do lists in my notebook and am to-do-ing none of them at the moment. I wanted to get a lot of it done before my classes started up again, but next week I am back in school so clearly I failed miserably at these bullet points...

  • Do not procrastinate
  • Start with the quick easy stuff
  • Get it done before Spring Sem. starts

GRRRR, damn it once again I am behind on everything. Is there a pill for procrastinators?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know, but if you find that pill can I have some, too?

Anonymous said...

i want to add a bottle of the energy that kids have to that list. When you find it let me know..Jojo