Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I interrupt my regularly scheduled programming...

On my other blog, this is going on....come on over to my site and comment over and over again and you can be qualified!
Click here: http://www.about-clevelandoh.com/or go to my other sites listed over there on the right and click the Cleveland site...good luck!

Time for another network wide comment contest for the public.

If I had $300 dollars I would buy________.
What would you buy with $300? Or even $200 or $100? Now is your chance to find out! Comment on any 451 Press site during the month of August and you could win! Three comments will be chosen at random to win a cash prize of $300, $200 or $100. The more you comment the more chances you have to win. So start reading and let those fingers fly.

Steve Shickles
451 Press, LLC
(256) 534-5123 x100

No comments: