Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Updates

Yesterday Baby G laughed for the first time which we miraculously got on video...so I've posted it on here...you can see it in the first 15 seconds but the video is about 75 seconds long...I couldn't believe she laughed it was hilarious...just ignore how lovely I look ;)

So I thought I'd write and say we will be going away to Amelia's family reunion this weekend. We will be staying at Lake Tygart State Park in their lodge and I am really looking forward to it. I can't wait to show the lake to Baby G, not that she will get it but still. I am hoping to get in some reading and maybe even some...sleeping! I know it's crazy talk but keep your fingers crossed.

I'm putting a few of Baby G's most recent photos on here too!

Talk to you next week!

1 comment:

Jen said...

she's getting so BIG! and the laughing was great too...yay.