Friday, May 29, 2009

Starved

The adults in our house are on a diet. I know people say you should say "lifestyle change" but fuck that, we are starving! I've been very good. No coca-cola for four days so far and anyone, ANYONE, who knows me knows that's rough. I feel confident saying that I've had a coke everyday of my life since I was six months old and I'm 33! So yeah, I am craving it but I am not going to give in.

Why you ask are you torturing yourself? We are going to Key West for Christmas, or at least that is the plan as of now. Either way I need to lose weight and move on with my life.

I am looking to make some changes here in the next year or so and this is the first one, wish us luck.

This is the second night in a row that I've told Amelia I was starving and she said she is too. BOOHOO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that ya'll can do this, Coke can be a thing of the past. It will be great and as for the weight I think the first few weeks are the worst. Love ya'll JOjo