Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I got tagged...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper but I am the WORST at it!

2. Real or artificial tree? Real but I am trying to convince Amelia to buy a fake one this year after they go on sale ;)

3. When do you put up the tree? Right after Thanksgiving…only because Amelia pesters me until I give in…I’d prefer to do it the week before Christmas

4. When do you take the tree down? As soon as I can convince Amelia that we need to…usually the week after Christmas…geez I sound like a Scrooge

5. Do you like eggnog? Never had it, have no idea…doesn’t even sound good.

6. Present you asked for as a child, but never received? Piano Lessons…I’m still asking…

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Amelia does and she puts it up…I hate them.

8. Hardest person to buy for this year? My mama!

9. Easiest person to buy for? Myself ;)

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A coffee mug…I don’t even drink coffee and I hate, hate, hate receiving mugs

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail all the way baby

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I’d like to say throughout the year or in the summer but it’s usually in December, 'cuz I suck like that

14. Have you ever re-gifted a Christmas present? No

15. Favorite things to eat at Christmas? I love that ribbon candy but I never ever have it…so Chocoalte covered cherries ;) that made my stomach growl ;)

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? This year blue and white…I don’t really have a preference.

17. Favorite Christmas songs? Do you hear what I hear?

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel, also against my will ;)

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? I can try…Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph…it that all of them? I have no clue…What’s up with the slutty reindeer Vixen…geesh.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel but I prefer bows

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? 1 Christmas eve and then first thing in the morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Lines at stores, but this year the most annoying thing is that it is 60 fucking degrees outside and it is December 19th….GRRRRRRRRRRR...that’s freakin’ warm yo!

No comments: