Friday, December 15, 2006

Wow...

that last post was d*e*p*r*e*s*s*i*n*g*! Sorry about that...guess I was having a crappy day ;)

I felt the need to type something up quickly about how f***ing hilarious last night's Christmas episode of The Office was...so, so, so funny. I know that I will not do it justice, 'cuz I'm funny just not as funny as that sh*t was...man Michael putting a mark on the girl's arm because he couldn't tell the Asian girls apart, and Michael bringing in a used bike for the toy drive, and Pam and the other hot girl throwing their own party against Angela, and Angela singing Little Drummer Boy, and...whew that's enough...if you didn't see it...try, try, try.

I searched online for a clip without much luck...but you have to search it out...believe me it's worth it.

Would I lie to you?

No comments: